Saturday, April 1, 2017

Project Life 2016 | Week 26 | Tori Bissell Bliss Collection

Hello everyone !

I am back on the blog today to share some Project Life pages that I created for the lovely Tori Bissell. She has a new collection that came out today called Bliss. It is very bright, summer/springy and so much  fun. I was asked to create something using the collection and I decided to knock out a week from 2016.

Here is what the whole spread looks like.


This particular week was when we had family visiting for a few days and we also celebrated Noah's 7th birthday.

In the collection there is this fun octagon shape as a cut file. I used that as a base for my title card.
They went perfectly with the stickers from a recent Studio Calico kit. I colored a few of them in photoshop before printing out the whole thing. I finished off my title card with that June cut out and date stamps.


I really loved this lemon card and thought that a piece of vellum would go great over the top to hold my journaling. Once I had it cut out and the bottom ripped I added some embellishments.

The photo is of Noah trying to make a seven with some sticks. It was his birthday and we were out at a church pioneer celebration.


I seriously love these cards that have pattern on the top and white space on the bottom. They are perfect for small 2x2 photos and some journaling on the bottom. We had gone to the library that week and Noah wanted me to read to him. The next photo is of a pretty sunset we had one evening. I added a Paislee Press brush over the photo.


Here is a closer look of the right side of my spread. I used a lot of the cards on this side. My favorite being that Tan saying card. It was perfect for this week, we spent a lot of time outside.


Another favorite was this triangle patterened card. I used one of the printables and added it onto my card. On the card I added a quote from the kids. " Mommy, come in with us, we are trying to catch tadpoles."


The top right photo was pretty typical. When there is water and children they can't keep out. Even if I told them not to get their clothes wet. Apparently Maddie accidentally fell in. Ummm sure you did.


This journaling card is simply gorgeous on its own. I decided to add some color to the flower pedals using photoshop.


One last look.


I am so happy to have more photos and memories in my Project Life album. Tori has a giveaway over on her blog today so make sure you check it out. Here is the link to the giveaway.

Thanks so much for coming today I will be back shortly. I have week 8 of my 2017 PL to share.



No comments: